A favorite fall pastime in Le Marche is mushroom hunting! It’ a peaceful way to explore the woods and forest floor while foraging for dinner! This years conditions have been ideal for funghi and we have brought home kilos of porcini, russola, biette and even huge portabello mushrooms! Our resident expert on everything, Dott. Gaggi leads the way, off the trail, passing over the toxic breeds and directing us to exactly where the delicious edibles can be found. After a long walk in the woods, we return for an aperitivo and reinspect our baskets of booty! So, what to do with these fragrent plump mushrooms? Eat them!
Favorite Fall Mushroom Recipes:
- Tagliatelle con Porcini – Fresh Pasta with Wild Mushrooms
- Risotto with Porcini or Wild Mushrooms
- Lasagna in Bianco with Porcini, Sausage & Truffles
See on latavolamarche.blogspot.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014