This year the mushroom hunting has been prolific! Every couple days we head into the woods with the Good Doctor, Gaggi and bring home baskets full in no time! The weather conditions are just right…(A full blog post with photos to come!) So what better way to enjoy our bounty than with a rich decadent porcini risotto topped with truffle oil made by our neighbor Alessandro Rossi!
The kitchen will smell outright divine!
Porcini Risotto – Risotto ai Porcini
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 oz of fresh Porcini diced ( or other type of wild mushroom)
- 5 cups or so fresh vegetable stock/ chicken stock
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- scant 2 cups risotto rice – Arborio or Carnaroli are best
- salt & pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- chopped Parsley to taste
- Truffle Oil (use it if you got it!)
See on latavolamarche.blogspot.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014