Of Course it is not the season of Broad Beans in Le Marche but I remember the time we used to cook the dried ones and if you live in another emisphere you could maybe try to find the delicious fresh “FAVA” at the shop.
INGREDIENTS Servings 4
- 2 lb broad beans, fresh
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch marjoram (very important)
- 4 anchovies
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- vinegar to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
See on www.academiabarilla.com
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014