It comes as no surprise that the high profile historic centers of Rome and Florence are designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Central Italy along with renowned places such as the stunning Val d’Orcia in Tuscany. However, here are 7 more remarkable sites in Central Italy, many of which are off the beaten path.
- Urbino, Le Marche…
- Basilica of San Salvatore, Spoleto
- Assisi, Umbria
- Villa d’Este, Tivoli
- Tarquinia and Cerveteri Necropolises
- San Gimignano, Tuscany
- Pienza, Tuscany
See on www.walksofitaly.com
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014