As ever, we ate some amazing food during our August trip, starting with lunch at the coast at La Vela immediately after landing, as well as discovering some new wonderful places.
- Ravioli burro e salvia
- A BBQ dinner of pork with salad and hand-picked toms from the garden
- A picnic of foccacia, toms and prosciutto by the lake
- A starter of lovely local salami and prosciutto with view of the valley
- Followed by a plate of ravioli with fungi porcini
… simply divine.
See on world-of-wallis.blogspot.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014