Listly can be used in all sorts of ways. One of them is to get customer feedback.
The article gives 12 ideas that are definitely worth exploring. My favorites are:
– Create lists of your current and future products
– Create an ongoing list of quick tips about your industry (I actually used this one for my forthcoming eBook on social media strategies)
– Create a list of video demonstrations of your products
– Create a list of reviews of your company
This is a really great article!
See on 12most.com
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014