A lot of great announcements from major social media sites this week, including:
– The release of a new metatag for Google news
– A new programme for nonprofits on LinkedIn
– A new guide for journalists using Twitter
– A new tool allowing Wikipedia users to turn their favorite articles into eBooks.
– And more!
See on www.examiner.com
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014