This is such a simple recipe that can be put together in a few minutes, almost while the water boils for the spaghetti.
- Spaghetti or linguine
- Ripe tomatoes
- Fresh chilli
and of course …. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL AZIENDA DEL CARMINE
- Boil salted water and than throw a bunch of rocket and immediately after the spaghetti. Stir well!
- to prepare the diced fresh tomatoes and a bit ‘of shredded arugula.
- Once the dough has reached the right point of cooking, drain and add the diced Serve tomatoes and fresh rocket
- at this point, just add the oil, grated pecorino and a touch of fresh chilli
And here’s the dish: fresh and colorful …!
Follow this blog: http://lemarchenelpiatto.blogspot.it
Probably the best Evoo of le Marche: http://www.aziendadelcarmine.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014