For the review of the Best Le Marche Restaurants we are in San Severino Marche, Macerata Province, just off the Piazza del Popolo. Ninetta may not look presupposing- appearing charming and understated- but the food is breath-taking. Chef Alberto has used oriental influences to add zing to the flavours and presentation of his exciting dishes. They’re not just eye-catching with their bright colours- they’re delicious and bursting with bright flavours: Cod with Foie Gras, Pigeon with Fava Puree, Rare Steak with Rocket and Parmessan Shard.
The pace does not slacken with pudding- you’ll be blown away by the likes of Coconut Cream with Liquorice and Mint. Impressive wine list and all sensibly priced. A wonderful series of works of Art that you will never forget.
- Internet Site: http://www.osterianinetta.com/default.html
- Other restaurants in the area: http://www.marchebreaks.com/maceratarestaurants.htm
Keep to follow Le Marche and Food for more “The Best Le Marche Restaurants” reviews.
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014