Are you a digital packrat? Are you in need of a searchable repository for everything you want to recall later?
Evernote is an invaluable tool and one you need if you haven’t used it before.
This Manual will help you get you started and help you use it like a professional.
As information becomes more plentiful, we are bombarded with relentless forms of media 24/7, such as blog posts, videos and photos. Our computer hard drives are also getting bigger and bigger (500GB hard drives are not uncommon). This means we have a huge amount of media material on our computers and no practical way in which to organize it all.
Your brain can’t keep up with what it has to remember.
Evernote brings order to that chaos. Everything you need to remember can now be stored in your Evernote account for future browsing and searching.
Mark O’Neill, editor at MakeUseOf , takes you through everything you need to know about Evernote:
- What are the best apps for Evernote?
- Is a premium account worth it?
- What are the best add-ons/plugins for Evernote?
- All the best tips and tricks.
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016