Why we love Italy in the autumn, especially late September, October and November, from the lower prices and crowds to the beautiful weather in Italy!
Thinking of coming to Italy in autumn? You’re in luck—it’s one of our favorite times to visit Italy. Here are just five reasons why we love Italy in the fall!
- Sagre, sagre everywhere
- It’s harvest time!
- Fewer crowds… and lower prices
- Gorgeous fall colors
- Beautiful weather and cooler temperatures!
See on www.walksofitaly.com
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014