*Please note: If you do not have access to Nudo Italian olive oil with mandarins, use a high quality olive oil that you have on hand and add the zest of two oranges or three or four mandarins. This substitution also works for lemons.
- 7 oz / 200g hazelnuts, ground and blanched
- 5 tbsp /50g polenta
- 6 tbsp /50g of 00 flour*
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil crushed with mandarins
- 7 tbsp /100g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup /100g soft brown sugar
- 1/2 cup /100g granulated (white) sugar
- mascarpone, a spoonful for each serving
See on www.designsponge.com
Content Curator Mariano Pallottini
I am what I do: Curation, Social Media Marketing, Triathlon, Travelling, Real Estate. I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.