This is a very versatile dish – you can substitute many other fish, such as swordfish or grouper. The most important thing is that it’s fresh and from a sustainable source. The fish steams itself in the wrapped parchment paper and goes wonderfully with salad or greens.
Ingredients for 4
- Sea bass – 1 fillet per person
- Extra virgin olive oil with lemons – 2 tablespoons
- Red onion – 1
- Fennel – 8 sprigs
- Lemon – 8 slices
- Capers in olive oil – 4 tablespoons
- Dry white wine – half a cup
- Salt and pepper to taste
See on dolcevitadiaries.com
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014