Excerpted from article:
“In an inbound marketing age where businesses are expected to get to know their target audience, develop personas, maintain an active social media presence, and be genuinely helpful to their leads and customers, it seems like there’s room to develop a relationship between companies and consumers beyond just the transactional.
People do business with people they like and trust, and it’s really, really hard to trust a company.
If your company comes off as cold, corporate, or faceless, it might be time to find a way to humanize your brand a little more. Here’s how.
1) Write an ‘About Us’ page that’s actually good.
2) Kill the business babble.
3) Inject a sense of humor into your content.
4) Publish photos of your team being themselves.
5) Introduce your community manager.
6) Sign your social updates.
7) Have conversations with fans, followers, and commenters.
8) Encourage employees to be social on behalf of your company.
9) Admit your mistakes.
10) Poke fun at yourself.
11) Sign your emails with your name. Like, your name.
12) Take off your marketer hat once in a while.”
Each way is analyzed with detailed information. Read full interesting article here:
See on blog.hubspot.com
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016