If you have followed my career for a while, you probably know that this blog is not the only place where I share my articles. I also write for Examiner.com and Digital Journal.
You also probably know that I like to make things as easy as possible for my readers. As such, they can access all my content from a central spot: Feedburner.
How did I do it?
1) I merged all my RSS feeds into one with Dlvr.it. This great service automatically posts articles to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Tumblr. It also tracks performance and provides relevant stats, such as audience, followers, clicks, and popular posts
2) Dlvr.it allowed me to create a central RSS feed whose link I added to Feedburner.
In this short tutorial, I will show you how to aggregate all your feeds in a few easy steps.
See on www.creativeramblings.com
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014