1) Money–How he got it; what he does with it…
2) Mormonism–what it means to him…
3) Massachusetts–what occurred there during his tenure…for better or worse…
From how he avoided taxes…to the impact of Mormonism on his secretive practices…to his flip flopping for expediency sake on the Affordable Heath Care Act after he successfully implemented a version of it in Mass. ….Do you really want a President who is hiding so much???
PROMOTE THE VOTE: Emotionally engage, motivate and harness eligible voters to cast their votes in November and inspire others to do the same.
EDUCATE VOTERS: Provide our audience truthful and factual in
formation so that they are best informed while choosing a political candidate to support.
RECRUIT SUPPORT FOR PETITIONS: Encourage people to sign petitions and mobilize our audience to support specific issues/legislation.
Latest posts by Sound From The Ground (see all)
- Ohio Secretary Of State Acknowledges Loss Of Thousands Of Voter Registration Records | Roland Martin Reports - November 5, 2012
- The Electoral Tie: What a 269-269 Vote Would Do to Our Country - October 24, 2012
- A message from Bruce Springstein on the Election….http://brucespringsteen.net/news/2012/a-message-from-bruce - October 19, 2012