Creating slide decks is a regular practice for many marketers. And whether those presentations are meant for industry speaking gigs or educational webinars, all those slides can have some great traffic and lead gen potential beyond their originally intended use.
In fact, one of the most powerful marketing platforms for visual content is the versatile presentation platform, SlideShare, and it’s a great platform for getting even more out of your slide presentations.
7 easy tips to ensure that your slideshow content is primed to generate more traffic and conversions.
1) Treat Title Slides Like Video Thumbnails
2) Leverage Guest Blogging to Get Early Exposure
3) Use Presentations as Teasers/Previews for the Full Content
4) Remember SEO
5) Understand Who Comprises SlideShare’s Audience
6) Don’t Be Afraid to Get Detailed
7) Design Beautiful Presentations
by Gregory Ciotti
Read more: http://bit.ly/QHKOFR
See on blog.hubspot.com
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014