- Production area: Territory of Morro d’Alba (Ancona-Marche)
- Soil: Clay and sandy
- Altitude: 180 a.s.l.
- Exposure: South
- Training system: Double gujo
- Vine spacing: 300×200
- Grape yield: 50-60 Q/ha
- Varieties: Lacrima di Morro d’Alba 100%
- Harvest: Late September-October, hand harvested
- Vinification: 20/25gg
- Ageing: Stainless steel vats on the fine lees.
- Colour: Intense ruby red with purple reflections
- Bouquet: Intense, berries and violets
- Taste: Soft, velvety, full-flavoured with exceptional structure
- Alcohol = 15%vol;
- Total acidity = 5,0g/l;
- pH = 3.5
- Serving temperature: 18°C approx.
- Serve with: Pasta dishes, roasted red meats, white meats.
See on www.vicarivini.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014