From article by Heidi Cohen on Content Marketing Institute:
“Images are content marketing’s magnetic force, driving social media efforts and sales. Try these 10 tactics for integrating photographs.
More importantly for marketers, photographs not only drive social media action, but they also support sales.
Here are 10 tactics to help achieve your content marketing goals:
1) Develop special images aligned with your marketing.
2) Commission special visual content.
3) Extend content marketing and advertising campaigns.
4) Enhance your subject with related or complimentary images.
5) Repurpose existing content.
6) Curate images.
7) Acquire digital rights for images.
8) Optimize images for findability.
9) Use images to help your sales efforts.
10) Encourage social sharing…”
Each tactic is analyzed with more details. Read full article here:
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016