- Grapes: 100% Vernaccia Nera
- Alcohol: 14,5%
- Bottles: 10000
- Price: €15,00
- Description: Vivacious ruby red, consistent. Sensations in the aroma of marasca cherry, also in jam, violets, wilted roses and licorice. Dry and warm in the mouth, soft and fresh enough with gentle tannins and an appreciable flavor. Full bodied, well present at the end with a herbaceous delay.
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014