This is the kind of carefree pasta dish that, for me, typifies summer eating. The recipe is quick –you can make the condimento (sauce) in the time it takes for you to bring the water to a boil and cook the pasta–and precise measurements hardly matter at all.
Ingredients (serves 4-6 people)
- 500g (1 lb) pasta of your choice (see Notes)
- 250g-500g (1/2-1 lb) swordfish, boned and skinned and cut into small cubes
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and slightly crushed
- 250g (1/2 lb) cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- A handful of black olives
- A spoonful or two of capers
- A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- A sprig of fresh oregano, stem removed (or a pinch of dried)
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Optional: A pinch of hot red pepper flakes
Content Curator Mariano Pallottini
I am what I do: Curation, Social Media Marketing, Triathlon, Travelling, Real Estate. I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.