Excerpted from article:
“Producing the same types of content over and over is not only boring for you, but it doesn’t exactly stimulate your prospects, either.
Well, we think it’s high time you shook up your content balance and experimented with some new types of content you’ve never tried before.
Here are 14 types of under-used content we think more marketers should be implementing in their campaigns and on their websites.
1) Animated GIFs;
3) Concept/Content Visualizations;
4) Controversial Content;
5) Livestreaming Video;
6) Embedded Tweets;
7) Event Information;
10) Music Videos;
11) Original Data;
13) SlideShare Presentations;
14) User-Generated Content;
Each element is analyzed with more information. Read full article here: http://j.mp/MQ6fMx
See on blog.hubspot.com
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016