I know you want to be the best you can be. We all do. But sometimes we look for success in the wrong places or we try to achieve it in the wrong ways.
Here are 60 inconvenient truths about personal development to help you stay on track.
- The acquisition of knowledge doesn’t mean you’re growing. Growing happens when what you know changes how you live.
- You can’t have good ideas unless you’re willing to generate a lot of bad ones.
- A good idea without action is nothing at all.
- It’s not so much about finding opportunities as it is about creating them.
- 10% of our lives is decided by uncontrollable circumstances. 90% is decided by how we react to those circumstances.
- What we don’t start today won’t be finished by tomorrow.
- If you’re waiting for the perfect conditions, ideas or plans to get started, you’ll never achieve anything.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KEJdhO
See on www.marcandangel.com
Active as entrepreneur and convinced autodidact for over twenty years, I choose since many years networking and social media activities.
Throughout this long period I was active in the commercial sector; insurance, real estate, health, well-being..., a wide range of knowledge, where I gained a lot of experience, expertise and know-be! Today, my main objective is to develop a global activity (Networking - Social Media - People Building) with people who have the same vision of life and quality of life to have success together!
If you need support to develop a strategy for your online presence, feel free to CONTACT ME!