This is a public service announcement from Nerd Fitness. I need to bring a very serious problem to your attention.
A disease that affects millions of people around the world is growing stronger and more powerful by the minute.
Its symptoms include:
– An increased desire to pat oneself on the back
– A debilitating rationalization of unhealthy habits
– A general apathy towards strenuous activity
– An overwhelming satisfaction with mediocrity
– Excessive use of the word “meh”
It’s called “Good Enough” syndrome and it’s wreaking havoc on our society.
Read More: Is “Good Enough” Really Good Enough? | Nerd Fitness http://bit.ly/NtIPlN
See on www.nerdfitness.com
Latest posts by Pat Novak (see all)
- Limbic Revision: How Love Rewires the Brain - November 3, 2012
- What 2 Spices Can Help You Be A Nicer & Stronger Person? | Kaliana - October 30, 2012
- 10-Minute, No-Equipment-Needed Workout You Can Do Anywhere - October 29, 2012