As the weather gets hotter, so does the kitchen making oven-free desserts ideal, try this no-fail creamy Panna Cotta with rich dark chocolate ganache! Panna Cotta literally translates to cooked cream in Italian and the recipe is just about as simple as the name.
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Chocolate Ganache
Ingredients for Panna Cotta
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- scant 1/2 cup milk or 120 ml
- 2 cups or 500 ml heavy cream
- 1/2 cup or 60 g sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, slit lengthwise
See on latavolamarche.blogspot.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014