What does dark chocolate, red wine, sunshine and sex have in common? They’re all good for you! And if you want more good news – add coffee to the list.
Italians love their cappuccino and espresso, and those of us who are coffee drinkers no matter what your nationality get added benefits to our enjoyment. There are still many people who are under the assumption that coffee is bad for you. We’ve been told for years that coffee drinking is a terrible habit. The simple truth of the matter is while an excess of anything is never good, in moderation, coffee can actually be good for you.
Here are ten health benefits from your coffee drinking pleasure.
- Coffee may protect against heart disease.
- Coffee may lower the risk of stroke.
- Coffee reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Coffee protects the brain against Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
- Coffee reduces risk of symptomatic gallstone disease
- Coffee promotes regular digestion.
- Coffee reduces the risk of some cancers.
- Coffee helps you burn fat.
- Coffee is actually good for your teeth
- Coffee can help prevent/stop headaches
Bonus Benefit #11
At the very least it simply brings more enjoyment and satisfaction to your life! There is an endless number of ways to drink your java, as any menu at your local coffee house will prove. Not to mention the benefit to your social life as an alternative to hanging out at a bar… who isn’t close to some sort of coffee cafe!
See on www.italialiving.com
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014