The grapes, picked at the end of September in S. Amico vineyards near to Morro d’Alba, collected in small cases and shrivelled until the next February. Dried grapes are then pressed and the juice fermented with skins for two weeks. The wine is aged for 12 months in small steel tanks and matured for two years in bottle.
- Vineyard : Località S. Amico – Morro D’Alba (AN)
- Grapes : Lacrima nera 100%
- Description: impenetrable ruby red, with violet highlights, clear and consistent. A full aroma, intense with a fruity-floral shoulder of violets, roses, blueberries and blackberries. The taste is sweet, warm and soft enough, fresh and with austere tannins. Full bodied, a fruity epilogue with a possée of licorice crystal.
- Pairing: Sacher Cake
See on www.contidibuscareto.com
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014