Facebook’s shares are not climbing the stratosphere and everyone is wondering why. Here are 12 reasons.
1. The public is not as dumb as Wall Street thinks. They’ve been through numerous tulip bulb fantasies before and have seen them blow up in their faces. Maybe the small investor is becoming risk averse.
2. Where’s the money? Every day we read that people don’t have money to pay their mortgages and their college loans. But suddenly they have money for IPOs? What’s up with that?
See on www.prleads.com
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014