- Grapes: 100% verdicchio
- Alcohol: 14,7
- Bottles: 6.000
- Description: Straw yellow with golden highlights, crystal clear and consistent. To the nose it is intense and complex, highly developed and elegant perfumes of peach, medlar, apricot, broom, camomile, mimosa, jasmine and vanilla. To the taste it is dry, warm, soft, fresh and savory. Intense and persistent, very elegant, late spicy feelings.
- Pairing: Roast Rabbit with herb stuffing
- Price: €10
See on www.cantinabrocani.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014