- Production Area:Ripatransone, in high productive micro-areas.
- Grapes: Montepulciano, Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Vinification: Special selection of grapes picked and collected in basket. Long maceration of grapes with skins (20-25 days). Delèstage and soft pressing (pressure).
- Description: Dark ruby red with garnet reflection. Intense bouquet of red berries and spices with warm hints of chocolade and vanilla. Full bodied taste blended with well-balanced tannins.
- Serving suggestions: An ideal accompaniment to grilled meats and mature cheeses -18/20° C
See on www.colliripani.com
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014