- Appellation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata Colli Pesaresi Sangiovese DOC
- Harvest: a little late
- Grapes: Sangiovese 85%, Alicante 15%.
- Making Process: direct selection on vineyard of the best grapes, stalk removal and fermentation on big wooden vats (French oak) with temperature control, selected yeasts and maceration period of 20/25 days.
- Maturation: seasoning in barriques and tonneau for at least 24 months
- Bottling: sterile at low temperature with inert saturation of the bottle neck, ulterior aging of 12 months in bottle.
- Description: Ruby red, clear and dense. A fine aroma with sour cherries, plums, bluberries, violet, coffee, vanilla, licorice and balsamic nuances, The sip is warm, soft, fresh enough and with balanced tannis. A well turned body, it is persistent, it ends on candied fruit.
- Serving:red meats, game bird, cold cuts, seasoned cheese. To be served at a temperature of 18 – 20 °C
- Shelf Life: 7 years
- Data: alcohol: 14% vol – total acidity: 6,5 g/lt – Volatile acidity: 0,35 g/lt – SO2 total: 70 mg/lt – SO2 free: 20 mg/lt -pH: 3,3
- Price: 16€
See on www.il-conventino.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014