Best Wines of Le Marche: Ripa Marchetti – Apicus -Verdicchio dei castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore 2010
- Grapes: Verdicchio 100%
- Alcohol: 13,5%
- Bottles produced: 6000
- Price: 9:40 €
- Description: Fine straw yellow and shiny. An elegant aroma with fragances of almond, flowers and fruits such as hawthorn, prunus and peach. To the taste it is soft and fresh. Full bodied it is well balanced and persistent, at the end it is full of almond memories.
- Pairing: Chicken Supreme with a sauce onion and mint leaves.
See on www.ripamarchetti.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014