- Production area: Morro d’Alba
- Grapes: 100% Verdicchio
- Soil:mixed, mostly clay
- Exposition: North-ovest;
- Altitudine:180 mt. a.s.l.
- Training system:Guyot
- Vine density:2.300 vines/hectare
- Harvest:late harvest mid-October, hand harvested in small crates using dry ice to prevent oxidation
- Vinification:Soft crushing, few hours of skin contact, fermented in staninless steel at 15°C, aging sur lie.
- Ageing:12 months in stainless steel. 20% aged for the same amount of time in small oak barrels.
- Alcohol:14% vol; Total acid:5.50; Ph:3.35; Sugars:4 g/l;
- Description: A straw yellow color with golden highlights, crystal clear and consistent. Complex aroma, with fine perfumes of cedar, almonds, peahes, and mineral signs. An aristocratic mouth, it is warm, soft, fresh and savory. It closes with a mineral tinge, vanilla and yeast
- Pairing: Roast turbot with patatoes and summer savouries
- Serving temperature: 14°C approx. with elaborated first courses, fish, white meat, vegetable soups.
See on www.marotticampi.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014