- Grapes: Sangiovese 35% Montepulciano 65%
- Alcohol: 12%
- Bottles produced: 12.000
- Price: €4,50
- Description: Ruby red with garnet highlights, clear and consistent. The aroma opens with perfumes of marasca cherry, wilted rose and herbs. The taste is soft and fresh, a descreet pseudo warmth. It has good balance and persistence; at the end herbaceous and savory hints are underlined.
- Pairing: Small dove with lentils and black truffle sauce.
See on www.vinivillamanu.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014