- Grapes: Montepulciano 70, Sangiovese
- Description: Intense ruby red,thickness of tonic. Delicate aromas of plump cherries, marasche cherries, plums and violets and roses. Then pepper and cardamomo. Balanced, silky and deceiving tannis. Full-bodied, with a long nimble fruity end.
- Pairing: wild pheasant with black princess plums
- Alcohol: 14,2
- Price: 8,00 €
See on www.vinisangiovanni.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014