- Grapes: Sangiovese 100%
- Alchol: 14,5%
- Bottles Produced: 3.000
- Price: 12,00€
- Description: Gamet red, dense. A complex aroma of marasca cherry and red plum, also in jam, cyclamen and dehydrated red rose. Then nutmeg, licorice and hydrocarbons. The taste is warm, soft enough and fresh, with caressing tannins and savory. Full bodied, persistent, the end is of leather and dark chocolate.
- Pairing: Game bird Kebabs
See on www.brusciavini.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014