FiberPasta is a dietetic pasta having the same pleasant taste as traditional Italian pasta, despite containing 15% of fibre, that means more than twice the amount of fibre of dark whole-wheat pasta. FiberPasta is made with 98% durum wheat and the addition of 2% inulin (prebiotic soluble fibre).
The high amount of soluble and insoluble fibre contained in FiberPasta is useful for DIABETES, OVERWEIGHT, CHOLESTEROL and CONSTIPATION.
- delays carbohydrate absorption and contributes to weight reduction and cholesterol level control.
- increases the sensation of satiety with no swelling in the belly and contains 20% fewer calorie than the regular pasta.
- stabilizes intestinal functions and reduces constipation problems.
- is a low glycemic index food (the soluble fibre allows to delay and reduce the glycemic peak).
- is suitable for diabetic people, as stated by the Italian Ministry of Health decree.
- provides you more energy for a long time, thanks to the slow carbohydrate absorption. For this reason FiberPasta is really suitable for sport diet.
- contains no bran lignin that gives dark colour and unpleasant taste, and is the responsible for causing the reduction of mineral absorption.
See on www.fiberpasta.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014