- Grapes: Verdicchio 70% Chardonnay 10%, Pinot Bianco 10%, Sauvignon Blanc 5%, Riesling 5%.
- Description: Dense Straw Yellow color, with golden highlights. Intense nose, and complex enough, fine peach, yeallow apple and date, broom and herbacous. Dry, warm, and fresh enough on the palette with honey taste in the ripe golden fruit.
- Pairing: Mussels and shelfish in bread crumbs.
- Serving temperature: 8/10 °C.
- Alcohol: 12,5%
- Bottles Produced: 5.000
- Price: 6,50 €
See on www.rossoconero.co.uk
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014