From the official site: “The Yahoo Marketing Dashboard provides a consolidated view of a business’s marketing results and reputation.
Key features include:
1) Business listings:
Find out how many search engines and directories include your business and discover new listing opportunities you may be missing.
2) Online business reputation:
Learn what customers are saying about you across the Web, so you can be responsive to their needs and provide better customer service.
3) Web site traffic:
Discover how many people are visiting your site and where they are coming from by viewing Yahoo! Web Hosting, Yahoo! Merchant Solutions, or Google Analytics site traffic reports.
4) Marketing campaigns:
Track key metrics from email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, so you know what is working.
5) Online sales:
Know how your daily sales are doing with order and revenue reporting from your Yahoo! Merchant Solutions online store.
6) Marketing ideas – Learn about new marketing approaches and leading marketing service providers who can help your business grow.”
P.S.: The Marketing Dashboard is specifically designed for small business owners, not marketing experts.
The service is free and is targeted ONLY at US-based businesses.
Video tutorials: http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/marketing-dashboard/getting-started
Try it out here: http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/marketing-dashboard
See on smallbusiness.yahoo.com
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016