Best Wines of Le Marche: Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Doc Classico Superiore 2009 – La Scappia – Benigni Maurizio
The firm started in 1997 with a family tradition of 50 years of production. The farm has 4 hectars of vines in the area of San Paolo di Jesi that mainly produce Verdicchio. Their best product is the Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Doc Classico Superiore 2009 – La Scappia.
- Grapes: Verdicchio 100%
- Alcohol: 14%
- Bottles produced: 3500
- Description: Straw yellow with slim gilded highlights intense fruity nose ranging from peach to the pineapple and the citrus fruits of grapefruit and lime. Floral hints of yellow violets, tiglio and acacia, light minerality and flint. Notable in the mouth is the softness and the taste that accents the gustatory persistence.
- Pairing: ravioli with butter and sage
- Price: 10 €
See on www.benignivini.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014