- Grapes: Sangiovese 80% Merlot 20%
- Alchol:13,5 %
- Organoleptic Description: Slim, clear and consistent enough pink color. Not particularly complex, with tones of fruits of the forest, cherries, wild strawberries and roses. To the taste it is dry, warm and soft, enough, a slight fresh savory shoulder, Well balanced on the palate.
- Bottles: 3000
See on www.sgaly.it
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014