At the April 26 Action Summit for Worker Safety and Health, Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis honored Workers’ Memorial Day and revealed a new OSHA campaign focusing on fall prevention in the construction industry.
See on ehstoday.com
- OSHA QuickTakes – February 15, 2012 (ehssafetynews.com)
- Feds cite Atchison grain elevator owner (kshb.com)
Tags: Construction, Health, Hilda Solis, Occupational Health & Safety, Occupational Safety & Health Administration, United States Department of Labor, United States Secretary of Labor, Workers Memorial Day
Mr. Sierra possesses six (6) utility patents from the US Patent & Trademark Office and has published a number of trade articles on the subject of industrial wireless technology. He holds a BS Electrical Engineering from the University of Florida and an MBA from Indiana University. Sierra’s career path includes assignments with BP Amoco, Emerson Process Management, OSHA, and Koch Industries.
Latest posts by Prometrix Consulting (see all)
- OSHA Q&A on Recordkeeping Requirements (#CBC2016) - May 11, 2016
- OSHA is Stepping Up Enforcement — Is Your Brewery in Violation? #CBC2016 - April 29, 2016
- The 6 Reasons Why OSHA May Inspect Your Workplace — For You, #3 Is Probably Most Likely - January 17, 2016