The web is a generally free place, but some sites and services want to make it annoying to navigate and enjoy. Stream any video you’d like, see the sites you need, and get at services you thought were down with these tips.
10. Skip Past Annoying User/Pass Requests
9. Read Articles That Rupert Murdoch Wants You Paying For
8. Change User Agents to Get Around Browser Blocks
7. Get to Gmail When It’s Down
6. Get Actually Usable BitTorrent Speeds
5. Get to Sites Taken Down by Traffic
4. Control Computers at Home
3. Download YouTube and Other Flash Videos
2. Access Country-Blocked Streaming TV
1. Roll Your Own Proxy to Access Blocked Sites
Read more: http://bit.ly/Kk2DlG
See on www.stumbleupon.com
Active as entrepreneur and convinced autodidact for over twenty years, I choose since many years networking and social media activities.
Throughout this long period I was active in the commercial sector; insurance, real estate, health, well-being..., a wide range of knowledge, where I gained a lot of experience, expertise and know-be! Today, my main objective is to develop a global activity (Networking - Social Media - People Building) with people who have the same vision of life and quality of life to have success together!
If you need support to develop a strategy for your online presence, feel free to CONTACT ME!