This is one of the most traditional dishes of Italian cuisine, the spaghetti with garlic, oil and chili pepper. So easy and quick that you can taste it any time of day… or night! Have you ever got home late with your tummy rumbling? For such cases, I’ll show you a pasta dish that will never disappoint you: the spaghetti with garlic, oil and chili pepper. Let’s see how to do! We’ll need:
- 14 oz (400 g) of spaghetti
- 2 hot chili peppers
- just under ½ cup (100 ml) of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
Bring a pot with salted water to a boil and toss in the spaghetti, in the meanwhile put the oil in a pan together with the crushed garlic… and add the chili pepper. Now let the flavours blend for a few minutes.
Drain the spaghetti al dente, add to the garlic, oil and chili pepper, and stir-fry for a few minutes to gain flavour.
Now you can enjoy your spaghetti with garlic, oil and chili pepper, ready in just 10 minutes! Good, easy and quick!
See on www.youtube.com
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014