Since 1945, the Agostini family produces extra virgin olive oil selecting the best olive producers of the surrounding area of southern Le Marche.
The olives can be harvested only by hand (or with facilitators) because of the age of all olive groves. Some of the best quality factors that rules the activity of the Frantoio Agostini are:
- the choice of harvesting time
- the milling within the following twenty-four hours
- the cold extraction
- the use of decanter centrifuges (modern system)
The result is an oil rich in polyphenols, which give it strong antioxidant quality and extraordinary bitter and spicy taste more or less intense in relation with the olives variety used.
See on www.youtube.com
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014