- Appelation: Marche, Red, Indicazione Geografica Tipica (IGT)
- Grape varieties: Montepulciano, Merlot
- Colour: Deep ruby red.
- Bouquet:Aromatic, fine and complex.
- Taste: Lovely expression of blackberries, empyreumatic notes and anise. The tannins are silky and well enveloped. A powerful and fleshy wine that offers richness and beautiful complexity. It can easily age a few years. Let it sit in the carafe for one hour before serving at 18°C with a duck breast glazed with plum sauce or a loin of venison with a star anise glaze.
See on www.domodimonti.com
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014