Straw yellow from the light green highlights crystal clear and consistent. To the nose it is intense enough and of average complexity, of rose and broom and with fruits of white peach and passion fruit. Its introduction is a light herbaceous hint placed side by side with minerality. It is dry, warm intense and persistent, at the end it is fresh and almond.
Grape: 100% pecorino grape
Pairing: Chickpea soup with rosemary
- Velenosi Villa Angela Pecorino 2010, Doc Offida (internetbillboards.net)
- Best Wines of Le Marche: Ciù Ciù Offida Pecorino DOCG Le Merlettaie (internetbillboards.net)
- Awarded Wines of Le Marche: Offida Pecorino Podere Colle Vecchio 2010 – Tenuta Cocci Grifoni (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014