Join thousands of foodies in the charming Le Marche town of Ascoli Piceno as locals come together for a fried finger food fest. Fried regional delicacies from around Italy, from Sicily to Alto Adige, along with internationally renowned plates such as Japanese Tempura and Peruvian empanadas, will be served alongside local wines provided by the Regional Enoteca of Le Marche. The fried food pass known as the Palafritto gives visitors a tasting of three fried foods, local wine and liquor samplings, and water.
For more information, please visit: http://www.frittomistoallitaliana.it/2012
- Fritto Connection: The World festival of Fried Food (internetbillboards.net)
- Le Marche Insiders Travel Stories: Ascoli Piceno Story II (internetbillboards.net)
- Ascoli Piceno among the Top 10 Italy’s hidden gems (internetbillboards.net)
- Live the history in Le Marche Accommodation: Villa Sgariglia, Ascoli Piceno (internetbillboards.net)
- Le Marche Beautiful Villas for Sale: Villa Osiride, Ascoli Piceno (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014