Oleo de la Marchia, produced by the Azienda del Carmine in Ancona (Le Marche) has Won the Los Angeles International Extra virgin Olive Oil Competition
Oleo de la Marchia, Italy, – Central Mono Cultivar, Ascolana, Marche received the Marco Mugelli Prize, an award given by judges to the top of all the best of show extra virgin olive oils.
Named after the late internationally recognized agricultural scientist, engineer, olive oil expert and founder of the National Association of Olive Oil Tasters (ANAPOO) in Italy, Dr. Marco Mugelli, the prize exemplifies the “best of the best,” according to Darrell Corti, chairman of the LAIEVOOC. The winner also received a $1,000 cash award.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Le Marche: Silvestri Rosina (internetbillboards.net)
- Le Marche Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Poderi San Lazzaro, Borgo Miriam (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014