Cupra Marittima is a small resort that offers a relaxed atmosphere, has long sandy beaches with numerous small beach restaurants and bars. The seaside is covered in colourful beach umbrellas and sunbeds which are typical of Italian beaches all over Italy. Standing above the main resort is the imposing 15th Century Castello di Marano with pine lined avenues and lanes on the steep hills leading up to the main castle. The views from the top of the walled battlements of the coast and sea below are some of the best in Le Marche.
The house proposed is South facing and has views of the sea and the picturesque hilltop village nearby. Access to the house is both quiet and easy. There are 4 bedrooms (2 with terrace), 2 modern bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, a drawing room and services room. The many windows give much light and a sense of bringing the garden into the house.
The property covers 2 ha which include many olive trees and a large garden where there is a Jacuzzi.
- Properties for rent in Le Marche: Casa Capanna, Cupra Marittima (internetbillboards.net)
- Le Marche Properties for sale (internetbillboards.net)
- Typically restored Le Marche House for Sale: Casa Elisabetta (internetbillboards.net)
- Casa Due Querce: Partially restored property for sale Le Marche (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014